Business transactions can be complex, and Attorney Oh is a well versed, experienced business transactions lawyer. As a business lawyer, he crafts and negotiates legal documents, assists with implementing contract requirements, and facilitates and participates in business closings. All of this is accomplished with the objective of avoiding business litigation or commercial litigation, although, should the circumstance call for a trial, he is fully prepared to provide competent, high quality legal representation in court. His goal is to protect you and your business from unreasonable, unexpected exposure to risks and liabilities.
Business Transaction Lawyer for Cook, DuPage, Lake, and Will Counties
The right business transactions lawyer can protect your company and help ensure future prosperity. Attorney Oh provides legal advocacy to his clients in the following areas:
- Reviewing contracts and offering business advice;
- Advising on formation matters, such as choice of entity;
- Drafting organizational documents for partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies;
- Litigating business disputes, including disputes between shareholders or partners;
- Assisting with buying or selling a business; buy-sell agreements and partner additions or withdrawals;
- Drafting non-compete, confidentiality and non-solicitation agreements;
- Helping maintain appropriated corporate governance;
- Negotiating non-bankruptcy workouts and representing individuals and small businesses in Chapter 11 bankruptcy restructuring;
- Filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy or winding down business outside of bankruptcy;
- Real estate transactions and litigation.
Chicago Business Transactions & Litigation Attorney
In addition to crafting and monitoring the primary business terms of any transaction, Attorney Oh is highly skilled in warranties and representations. His use of corporate and personal guaranties, indemnifications, payment and collection terms, and collateralization serve to protect you and your business.
To learn more about how the Law Office of Scott J. Oh can help you with business transactions or litigation, contact him today for a complimentary consultation at no risk to you or your business.